Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sarah and Smokey




Sarah was terrified of our cats Smokey and Patches when she first arrived. It took a week of talking about the cats, she calls meow-meow, petting a cat in her story book and watching the cats from a distance to finally touching Smokey. (I talk of Smokey because he was the most persistence. Patches still hides from Sarah.) Finally, you can see from these pictures, Sarah is down in the floor petting Smokey. Sarah still feel it is her duty to chase the cats to the basement.




2 comments:

trina said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for an update on my sweet Sarah. She's so cute with her cat.

Patientlywaiting said...

Yeah, I am so glad to see pictures of Sarah! I have been wondering how you all have been doing. Please keep in touch. We want more pictures!!!

Hugs,
Robin